Friday, August 28, 2009

My Summer Vacation

I know I've mentioned before that I love my job. I'm really lucky, because it's tons of fun! Best of all I get a ton of vacation time, especially in August! This summer I've taken full advantage of time away from the City and away from the office. Since Monday morning I'll be back in the office and into a routine, I thought I'd celebrate summer one last time. What were your favorite summer memories?

Here are a few of my highlights...

Florida...

Long Island & Fire Island...
Taken on my iPhone in Kismet, Fire Island


My Birthday party...

It was a lobster bake!

Me & Hubby - who's a teacher and doesn't like to shave or get haircuts in the summer :)

My fabulous cake made my Marney!

All of these photos were taken by my friend, Kelly. My camera broke! If I can get some more pics, I'll add them later.
It was tons of fun!


The Lake...NYC...

Many days in the park with Hubby & Daphne.
My Mom and two Grandmothers in Central Park


...and of course a day at Six Flags with my cousins. Too fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, Happy belated Birthday!looks like you had a blast, Have a sweet weekend! x

Kelly said...

I love that my pictures made the blog!