Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Well loves, it's that time of year again... tomorrow is my 28th Birthday!!

I am looking forward to celebrating with family and some good friends. Tomorrow I will be heading to Fire Island with my love and my sister! We'll have a day at the beach, followed by dinner and drinks by the water. One of my favorite things to do in the Summer! Sunday I'll be hosting some good friends and family for a lobster bake at my Mom's house. I'm really looking forward to a lovely weekend. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend my special day.

My birthday wish? That's a secret, of course! But the truth is that I often think I'm the luckiest gal in the World. I can only wish for that to continue.

What are your weekend plans? Whatever you do, I hope it's fabulous!

xo,
Ellen

2 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

Happppppy Happpppy Happpppppy Birthday! Hope it's just fabulous! ;)

paula said...

happy belated birthday!