Thursday, August 6, 2009

Quick post from Florida

Hello Friends!

I'm trying out email posting for the first time from my iPhone in Florida. My appologies if it doesn't come out nicely!

I was excited to tell you that some of my engagement photos have been posted onprettychicky.com!!
(http://prettychicky.com/1819/engagement/engagement-session-on-the-beach#comments)
Naturally, I'm completely biased, but I think they're hilarious!

I hope you're all having a fabulous week! We're having such a great time that we've decided to extend our vacation until Monday!

Have a wonderful day!
xoxo



2 comments:

bunny + chip said...

SO funny!! Those pics are priceless. Hope you're having fun on your vacay. Nice beach shot too, what a lovely sunset. xoxo bunny

paula said...

oh wow! Those are fabulous!