Monday, April 19, 2010

Walking & Waiting...

... My 2 new favorite pastimes! I am due in just 9 short days, but my family somehow convinced me that my Baby Boy was coming early! I spent this weekend walking the streets of NYC waiting for my Boy to decide he was ready to come into the World. Needless to say I'm practicing the waiting today... 

I snapped a couple of pictures from my iPhone yesterday as we were walking through Central Park. Spring has arrived in NYC and it's so beautiful! 


I was hoping that the picture on the right might be my last belly shot before we head to the hospital... we'll see!

Happy Monday, friends! 

2 comments:

paula said...

9 days! oh my, you are almost there.

jordan said...

i'm liking your blog. yay for baby on the way!! good luck, i hope everything goes swimmingly!