Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love

 Eat, Pray, Love is one of my all-time favorite books! I found it to be an incredible journey that really resonated with me personally. I often enjoy memoirs and books with strong female characters. But this book made me feel like I was taking the journey with her. I could go on and on - but I won't! 

First, I'd love to know if you've read the book and what you thought! Second, are you planning to see the movie? 

At first I wasn't excited about the movie - sometimes the movie version of a favorite book can be such a let down! But then I saw the trailer... now I think I'm excited to see the movie!

















What do you think? Will you see it?

1 comment:

Erin {pughs' news} said...

Just bought the book (Micaela insisted!) and am looking forward to sitting down with it this weekend. If it's half as good as the movie trailer looks, I'll be happy! And if I like the book, I am definitely heading to the theatre. Love a good Julia Roberts film...

So- no baby yet? While you wait, can I just recommend a nap (or two or three?) Get as much sleep as you can right now! Believe me, I know!