Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Shoes!

I've started my maternity leave this week - even though I'm still waiting for my little one to arrive! I'm getting pretty uncomfortable and the weather hasn't been so great, so I've been spending some time surfing the web. Today I started looking at spring shoes. Here are a few of my faves.
Which ones do you love?



1. Here  2. Here 3. Here
4. Here  5. Here

I am not at all in the market for fabulous - and expensive! - new shoes, but if I were... I'd buy #2 and #5!
Which would you choose?

Now these aren't exactly practical for walking a Baby through the Park... but can't you see Carrie Bradshaw marching down the street in these? Wow!


2 comments:

VanessasRunway said...

Oooh these are great! Love the first one! :)

Christine J. Becnel said...

Wow! Another fabulous collection of shoes for women. Nice color and design. Beautiful these shoes are looking very amazing and cute. I love read this blog as it brings vast knowledge and experience. Keep up updating the post regularly.....