Thursday, September 24, 2009

Weekend Getaway!

We're heading West for the weekend! San Francisco here we come!



Bright and early tomorrow morning, we will be heading to the airport. We've got a jam-packed weekend planned in San Francisco and couldn't be more excited! Not only is it our 2nd Wedding Anniversary!! (Yay!) But we're meeting up with my Parents and my Sister & Brother-In-Law for the weekend. We're looking forward to exploring the City, tasting some wines in Napa and exploring the beautiful coastline! I think it will be an exhausting, but wonderful weekend. I'll let you know all about it when we return next week!

What are you doing this weekend? Whatever your plans, I hope it's fabulous!
xo,
Ellen


This picture is from our trip to SF in 2007 - just days after we got engaged!

No comments: