Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nothing like a family vacation...

I'm off to Florida tomorrow for a little - well rather large actually - family vacation. You see, it's my Uncle's 50th Birthday. To commemorate such an occasion, my entire extended family are traveling to Florida for the "Bash for the Ass" festivities! We will be enjoying the beach, water sports, a bocce ball tournament and no doubt some drinking. I'll let you know how it goes! I'm really looking forward to getting away, and my family always make me laugh.

Before I go, I am treating myself to a pedicure! I mean, you can't go on a beach vacay without one, right?! But here's the thing. I'm going bold on my toesies. What do we think about Punchy Pink? I'm gonna do it! I'll update a picture later...

I probably won't see you all for a few days while I'm away... but have fun!

Well loves, my pedicure didn't go exactly as planned. It ended up being an at home pedi with a color as close to punchy pink as I could get - voltage pink! As promised, I snapped a pic on the iPhone for you - appologies that it's a terrible picture! But I do love the color, it's so fun!!

1 comment:

Nicole Marie said...

oh i need that nail polish!