Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bella Itallia

I happened to visit Lovely Little Things today and saw some fabulous pictures of her trip to Italy. It made me insanely jealous, but also nostalgic of my time in Italy! I spent a semester abroad in Florence my Junior year of college. One of the best times of my life. A little piece of my heart will forever live in Florence. While in Florence I did a ton of traveling around Italy and Europe. One of my favorite spots is Cinqueterre and string of 5 charming little fishing villages carved into the coast. There is a path that you can hike between the villages that is breathtakingly beautiful! This is one of her pics... maybe later I'll try to dig out a few of my own.

Bella Italia

Photo found here.

3 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

gorgeous!

kadler said...

So beautiful! I'm jealous :)

Nicole Marie said...

i studied in florence too!! well there wasn't too much studying involved :)