Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Weddings Can Always Make a Girl Smile...

Yesterday was a cold, rainy day in NY and today it's just plain cold! Needless to say, I'm getting stuck in that winter rut of cold, blah. In an attempt to brighten things up, I started looking at wedding pictures. Can't they always just make you smile? I started browsing the wedding blog circuit, but ended up looking at my own wedding pictures... they can always make me smile! In any event, I decided to share a few with you... I hope they might make you smile too!


I was lucky enough to have 2 weddings! A beautiful small ceremony by the Ocean in La Jolla, California and a fabulous party to celebrate a month later in New York City!
I wish I could do it again!



My dress was Nicole Miller with Jimmy Choo shoes

Nick wore a Hugo Boss suit

Our photographer in California was Lori Vallier

Our photographer in New York was Michael Gray

The California photos were all taken at Cuvier Park in La Jolla, CA

The photos from New York were taking in front of the Metropolitan Museum of Art, along 5th Avenue and on the Brooklyn Promenade with Manhattan in the background.


3 comments:

paula said...

two weddings? what a dream. you look gorgeous.

Nicole Jeannette said...

Simply beautiful! I love your blog!! :)

VanessasRunway said...

awe, great pictures! I love weddings too, I can't wait for my own this year!! :)