Saturday, January 16, 2010

French Toast!

Hello Friends!

It's been quite a while since I've posted, but I am back! To be honest, I started over thinking my blog and felt like I didn't have anything worth writing about. But I've decided to give it another go without all the pressure. I started this blog as a place to share little things that make me smile, so that's what I'm going to try and stick to! Here goes...

French Toast!This is not actually the french toast I made, I found it here.

This morning I made myself 2 yummy pieces of french toast smothered in cinnamon and syrup. Mmmm... french toast should be the only way that I start my weekends!

Hubby wasn't home this morning, so I decided to treat myself. Now I'm headed to treat myself to a manicure! Happy Saturday, friends!

Enjoy your weekend!

Ellen

No comments: